I was looking at the calendar and saw that we’re nearing the end of February already! Is it me or are the kids in full spring fever mode a little early this year? The temperatures are warming up around here and it’s a welcomed change, but I think it’s throwing the kids off a bit. 🤣
Since March is quickly approaching, I got to to work on the March Picture Prompt Booklets this weekend. They are all done and ready for you!
Eight booklets are included in two sizes! Both use just one sheet of paper per student!
These books have made such a difference in my classroom this year!
Favorite ways to use these:
- Centers: Use them as a no prep center! Writing activities are my favorite to incorporate into centers because they are open ended and can be completed at any level!
- Reluctant writers: Perfect for students who struggle with ideas to write about. The directed drawing part gets them hooked!
- Whole Class: Use them with your entire class during your writing block. I love seeing each student’s creative twist!
- Early finishers: Put them in an early finisher bin and students can complete these when they’re done with their other work.
- Sub Activities: This activity will take up a good 30+ minutes including time for writing, coloring, and sharing!
⭐️ Spanish versions are included for my dual language friends!
Love these prompts? I have a yearlong bundle available! Click here to check it out or on the image below: