1. Parent conferences are over! My last one showed up a bit late but I had all of them show which is great!
2. Spring break is next week and I am excited to take some time to relax and get caught up with some planning.
3. We finished up our autobiographies this week. They turned out so well! You can see some of our pictures here:
4. We were able to make another symmetry project that I had originally planned for last week but we ran out of time. This idea came from Mrs. Davis. The kids write their name on a piece of paper and cut around their name. They then flip the paper over and create a monster within the outline. They then wrote an “biography” about their monster. They were adorable! I forgot to take some pictures of their biographies…
5. We even had a bit of time to make some quick pots of gold and they were ready in time for parent conferences. I made the little leprechaun with my Cricut.