I had so many plans for this week but I ran out of time. We spent two days testing and it ate up way more time than I expected.
1. I got some new shoes and they are so comfortable! They are called Go Walk Slip Ons. Good shoes for teachers who are always on their feet 🙂
2. I am halfway through my 5th class in my masters program. It feels like school is never going to end! I love gaining new knowledge but some Thursdays I just want to go home and get some rest. It will be worth it in the end though.
3. I’m still trying to eat healthy and found out that plums are really low in calories 🙂 I’ve also been snacking on popcorn.
4. My kids rocked our district assessments improving over 20% points since the beginning of the year. I am so proud of them and we had a small cookie celebration when we got our results.
5. We made our leprechauns this week. My kids needed something fun after all that testing! I was inspired by Mrs. Lirette who combined the leprechauns from A Cupcake for the Teacher and The Teacher Wife’s pots of gold to make these cuties: