It’s Friday again and that means, it’s time for Five for Friday!
1. I try to tidy up my desk every day, but sometimes if it gets extra cluttered, I stay a little extra late on Fridays. I love walking in on Monday morning to a spotless desk! It’s a great way to start the week.
3. It’s no secret that I’m a fan of flipbooks! We have been learning about presidents and I made a few fun ones for us to use.
4. I picked up this timer this week and we started using it. I am in LOVE! I’ve used timers before but having the kids actually see the red that actually shows how much time we have left, has been SO helpful! There are different sizes. I went with the largest size that can be seen from anywhere in the classroom. Game changer!
5. Our curriculum night was on Wednesday. We prepped these books to hand out to parents. I love having all these tips in one handout. I like to copy extras so I have them on hand for parent conferences.
6. An extra one 😀 We were to a different school in the district for some PD and I saw these from my friend A Cupcake for the Teacher! They are so cute!