It’s the end of the year and there is so much going on!
1. We did our Mother’s Day projects and I love how they turned out! My husband picked up some sealer and sealed all our precious handprints 🙂
2. I found my EOY gifts for my kids! I can’t wait to personalize them with my Cricut.
3. A friend asked me to make some chocolate wrappers for her daughter’s party and that led me to create some wrappers for my kids!
I printed them out on some color paper and they really pop 🙂
4. This beautiful bookshelf arrived from Lakeshore! I love it!
5. My first EC teacher planner arrived! I can’t wait to start using it!
You can use my link HERE and save 10% off your first order if you’re interested 😉
So what have you been up to? Make sure to link up with Doodlebugs Teaching to share your week!