1. My husband and I always watch the Twilight Zone on new years eve/day. It’s become a tradition. We have no clue how that started.
2. I am LOVING Netflix. We’ve had a subscription for a few years but I didn’t start using it regularly till this year. My latest watch is Breaking Bad.
3. No school work has been done this whole break. It’s been nice, but now I’m starting to panic a little. Will I plan tomorrow? Probably not. Maybe on Saturday 🙂
4. I am wanting some new clip art to create some more. My cart is full so maybe I should pick some things up tonight.
5. As much as I love this break, it goes FAST! It’s always really busy and there is always something going on. I am needing more time to rest, relax, and SLEEP.
Yes: To eat less fast food. The older I get the more I hate junk food/fast food. Yes it’s tasty and easy, but I feel really gross after eating it. My husband has been really good at making food almost every day, but we go out to eat if we forget to grocery shop.
My maybe is a big goal for this year. I want to go to Vegas for the TpT conference in July. I didn’t go last year and my FOMO kicked in bad. This may be my year. I really want to meet Paul (TpT founder) and express my gratitude.
My wish is tied to my YES. I hope that by eating out less, I will feel healthier and hopefully lose some weight. The emphasis here is on feeling healthier.
Want to link up for Currently? Head over to Oh’ Boy 4th Grade and link up!