I’m linking up today to share a Bright Idea that has helped me save so much time when displaying student work.
The finished board looks like this:
1. Choose a pad of scrapbook paper you like. (I found this one at Joann’s)
2. Tear out the pages you like.
3. Arrange the rows on a table or on the floor the way you want them, and then set them up on your wall.
4. Choose ribbon that matches your colors and make some bows. Then hot glue the bows onto the clothespins.
5. Attach your clothespins to your paper simply by clipping the clothespins to the paper. You will have to laminate your paper if it’s thin. You could hot glue the clothespin to the paper, but I found it easier just to clip the pin to the paper.
6. Clip your students’ work to the wall 🙂 No stapling! Just use the clothespin to hold up each sheet.
Here are some other walls I created with this look:
I hope you found this idea useful! For more bright ideas from more than 100 different bloggers, please browse through the link-up below and choose a topic that interests you. Thank you for visiting!