I’m dropping by real quick to bring you a fun freebie. So a year ago I pinned some pumpkins that I fell in love with. I didn’t have time for them last year, so I went looking for the materials for it this year. Well, turns out a copy of the pumpkins isn’t provided in the link, but they include a link to some coloring pages that can be used in place of the original pumpkins. Well, when I see something I like to do the real thing. So I searched and searched for a pumpkin that would work for this activity and no luck! So I ended up making a pumpkin for this activity and I’m offering it up right here 🙂 Just download below and it’s all yours to use.
They turned out so cute! I hung them up on my line and they look absolutely adorable!
To make the pumpkins:
1. Print on white construction paper.
2. Have the kids color the pumpkins with crayons.
3. Have the kids cover the pumpkin with torn construction paper.
4. Take pictures of the kids measuring 4X6.
5. Have the students cut out their pictures and glue them inside the pumpkins.
This idea was found on: http://gardenofpraise.com/bul89.htm
P.S. this website is full of free and cute ideas!
To download, click on the picture below and it will take you to a google doc.
Just a note: The original got a tiny bit smudged when some students touched it, but it still copies fine 🙂