1. We began our weather study and I launched it with Mrs. Cupcake’s Weather Unit. I love how the unit is set up starting with seasons and going into the water cycle, clouds, and different types of weather. The unit came with a little book for the kids that explains each stage of the water cycle in detail and I think this is the first year where my kids really understood the water cycle!
2. We learned all about how clouds are formed and made our cloud chefs from Dragonflies in First. How cute is this craftivity? The kids wrote a recipe for a cloud.
This is one of my favorites!
3. I am in my last course of my masters program. Only four more class days and my case study will be over and I will be celebrating my last day of school…ever! Maybe.
4. Arizona is allowing teachers to get their Early Childhood endorsement without having to take all the classes that usually go along with it, so I ran and took my AEPA test and I passed!
5. I picked up this cute little acorn owl and it made my house all ready for fall and it goes with my old pumpkin owl too 🙂
I love Pier 1!!
That’s it for me, now link up with Doodlebugs Teaching for Five for Friday.